Microsoft and iLink to present complimentary lunch event about optimizing IT Ops, HR, Sales, and Marketing
Redmond WA, May 7th 2010: iLink Systems, an ISO certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and winner of the 2009 Public Sector, Health partner of the year award, today announced an upcoming luncheon event called "Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and beyond" scheduled for Thursday May 20th, 2010 in downtown Bellevue, WA. This event is co-sponsored by Microsoft and will be held at Microsoft's PacNW office in the Civica Office Commons. Registration is open at http://www.ilink-systems.com/ThinkingBeyond/iLink2010Event.aspx until Friday, May 14, 2010.
The agenda for the event will be:
- 11.00 AM - 11.30 AM: Introductions and lunch
- 11.30 AM - 11.45 AM: Welcome by Sree Balaji, CEO of iLink Systems
- 11.45 AM - 12.15 PM: Edward Lux, VP of Technology at ChemPoint and Sayee Vaitheesvaran, Manager of Software Development at ChemPoint
- 12.15 PM - 12.45 PM: Looking under the hood of various solution frameworks by Piyush Prakash, Practice Manager, iLink Systems
- 12.45 PM - 1.00 PM: Closing Notes by Chris Bacich, Partner Account Manager, Northwest SMS&P, Microsoft Corporation
- PM - 2.00 PM: Breakout for small group demonstrations of specific solutions in the Sales, Marketing, IT Ops and HR areas
- 2.00 PM - 2.15 PM: Feedback and drawing for a Netbook
"Now more than ever organizations are under tremendous pressure to increase their overall efficiency and reduce cost by optimizing their IT, HR and sales operations" said iLink's Piyush Prakash. "This event will help your organization understand best practices to improve processes using the latest suite of Microsoft technologies including SharePoint 2010, Dynamics CRM, SQL Server 2008, Silverlight 4.0 and Azure."
About iLink Systems:
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and winner of the 2009 Public Sector, Health partner of the year award. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services provides and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare, telecom, government, education, and life sciences. iLink's expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Austin, TX; Atlanta, GA; Palo Alto, CA and Chennai, India. To learn more, please visit http://www.iLink-Systems.com.
Anandh Kumar K
iLink Systems, Inc