Microsoft and iLink to present a half-day Breakfast event on 'Optimizing your IT Operations, Sales, Marketing, and HR Using SQL Server Denali, SQL Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010, and more"
Bellevue WA, Oct 18, 2011: iLink Systems, an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider and Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of 2011 Microsoft Mobility Partner Award, today announced an upcoming complimentary Breakfast event on “Optimizing your IT Operations, Sales, Marketing, and HR Using SQL Server Denali, SQL Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010, and More” scheduled for Tuesday Oct 25th, 2011. The event is co-sponsored by Microsoft and will be held at MSFT Civica office, 205 108th Ave NE, 4th Floor (South elevator), Bellevue, WA. Register at http://www.ilink-systems.com/ThinkingBeyond/BellevueEvent.aspx
As part of iLink NEXT Event series, iLink , in joint hands with Microsoft, is conducting a series of lunch events at different cities including Bellevue, Portland, Houston and Mountain View. The agenda for the event is:
- 8.30 AM - 8:45 AM : Registration, Networking and Breakfast
- 8:45 AM - 9.00 AM : Welcome by Sree Balaji, CEO of iLink Systems
- 9.00 AM - 9:15 AM : Introduction to Microsoft Technologies - by Eugene Onishi, Microsoft Account Technology Strategist
- 9.15 AM - 10.00 AM : Looking under the hood of latest Microsoft Technology Stack with Self-service BI, Operations Tracking, and Legal Case Management frameworks by Ravi Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems
- 10.00 AM - 10.15 AM : Break
- 10.15 AM - 11.15 AM : Demo of specific solutions in the Sales, Marketing, IT Operations and HR areas by Ravi Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems
- 11.15 AM - 11.30 AM : Closing Notes by Chris Bacich, Partner Account Manager, Northwest SMS&P, Microsoft Corporation
- 11.30 AM - 12:00 PM : Feedback and drawing for a Xbox!
Presenting the event will be Ravi Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems and Eugene Onishi, Account Technology Strategist in Microsoft’s Northwest District. Eugene will provide a session about some of the Microsoft technologies supported by the iLink Systems Frameworks.
On asking why one should attend this event, Ravi Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems, said "Now more than ever, organizations are under tremendous pressure to optimize their IT, HR and sales operations in order to increase their overall efficiency and reduce cost. This event will help you understand Microsoft latest technology stack including SQL Server Denali, SQL Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010, Azure, BPOS, FAST and Dynamics CRM etc. We will also talk about iLink's 30+ frameworks and how these can help you tackle your current business challenges"
What: Optimizing your IT Operations, Sales, Marketing, and HR Using SQL Server Denali, SQL Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010, and More.
When: Thu Oct 25, 2011 from 8.30 AM - 12:00 PM PST .
Where: MSFT Civica office, 205 108th Ave NE, 4th Floor (South elevator), Bellevue, WA
Who: CIO, CTO, IT Director/Manager, VP of Engineering, Business Decision Makers
How: RSVP to email@example.com or register at http://www.ilink-systems.com/ThinkingBeyond/BellevueEvent.aspx
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner,Preferred Vendor, Winner of Microsoft 2011 Mobility Partner of the Year & 2009 HealthCare Partner of the year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services provides and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare, telecom, government, education, and life sciences. iLink's expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, iLink has offices in Bellevue, WA, Fairfax, VA, Atlanta, GA, Los Angeles, CA,CA - Bay Area,London,UK, Chennai,India And Trichy, India.
iLink Systems, Inc