Cloud BI Framework:
iLink’s Cloud BI Framework helps organizations gain actionable insights by tracking the KPIs that matter and conveniently analyzing your business performance through rich reports; quickly troubleshoot and plug the gaps currently resulting in losses; and use trends to make more accurate forecasts and informed decisions. It has immersive and comprehensive features that enable organizations to efficiently execute a two-pronged strategy of preventing losses and improving profits.
The framework supports implementation as On-Premise, Cloud or hybrid solution. The framework architecture comprises of Data Warehouse and BI layers with Data Warehouse powered by SQL Server or SQL Azure and BI layer powered by Power BI and Excel 2013 on Office 365 or SharePoint 2010/13. This framework is powered by latest Microsoft technologies - SQL Azure, Office 365, Power BI, Excel 2013, SQL Server 2012 and SharePoint 2010/13.
Frameworks are pre-built code libraries and well defined business processes that are designed to facilitate software development and implementation of business processes.
Enterprise Content Management:
- Revenue based on period (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4).
- Performance by Brands.
- Country wise sales figures.
- Discount Analysis - how sales achieved the target.
- Period analysis - which conquered most sales.
- Promotion analysis -how revenue Grows up.
- Define the Sales vs Brand, Product category, Product subcategory.
- Identify the class which achieved most of the sales.
- Line Chart analysis by Sales, profit and total cost.
- Analysis on Sales based on Stores.
- Easily to get products sold in stores.
- Reports based on Geospatial analytics.
- Reports Based on Geo Processing Analysis.