What is a framework?
Frameworks are targeted re-usable set of components that iLink has developed to be readily utilized by our customers. Goal is to:
- Save precious time and money that it takes to get the plumbing right for any project
- Establish best practices and guidelines to be utilized across projects
- Ensure consistency in quality and delivery processes across projects
iLink IT Management Framework
IT Managers across the spectrum are feeling the heat of the budget cuts and reduced IT spending. iLink has come up with a set of well defined offerings to help IT managers reduce cost and increase efficiency through a well defined set of focused solutions.
These features have been built on the set of latest technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010/2007, XAML, Dynamics CRM and utilizes Cloud Computing paradigm.
Following diagram present the key features of iLink's IT framework:
- Align IT processes with changing business need
- Align IT processes with changing technology landscape
- Data driven forecast and budgeting
- Policies and Roles Driven Security
- Increased organizational efficiency and capability
- Application Migration and Modernization
- Improved SLA
- Reduce cost
- Enterprise Collaboration community
- Business Process and Work flow Automation
- Enterprise Search
- Enterprise content management and Intranet/Extranet collections
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Service
- Self Service Capability
- Delivery Channels