Your startup may qualify to receive discounted software licenses from Microsoft® and other benefits by partnering with iLink Systems and joining the BizSparkTM program.
iLink Systems is looking for a few good startups.
Microsoft's BizSpark program helps accelerate the success of early stage startups by providing them with key resources such as software, support and visibility. As a BizSpark network partner iLink Systems screens and promotes startups for participation in the program. By partnering with us you will also receive guidance, mentorship and other assistance that leverages the depth and breadth of our software development and marketing expertise.
BizSpark benefits include:
- Software: BizSpark provides fast and easy access to current, full-featured Microsoft software development tools, platform technologies, and production/hosting licenses.
- Support: BizSpark gives entrepreneurs starting a business access to Microsoft technical support, business and technical training and connections to a community of over 2500 BizSpark network partners around the world, organizations who support the common goal of promoting entrepreneurship.
- Visibility: BizSpark offers startups global visibility before an audience of potential investors, clients, partners and journalists. Tap into a rich, vibrant ecosystem of peers, partners, and support resources.
To qualify, your startup must be:
- Actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your current or intended business
- Privately held
- In business for less than 3 years
- Earning less than US $1 million in annual revenue
- Associated with a BizSpark network partner such as iLink systems.
There is no upfront cost to enroll in BizSpark. There is a $100 fee when startups exit the program.
For more information on BizSpark program please visit http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/ or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org