Cloud provides on-demand scaling, real-time performance and an infrastructure designed to withstand failure where resources are managed and scaled at a data center. Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform Microsoft’s Azure cloud provides a Management Portal with a self-service user experience and OData REST API. Azure supports Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) Models as shown in the following Microsoft graphic for Azure.
Migrating to Azure as a platform provides the following business benefits:
- Always up & Always on - Microsoft Azure delivers a 99.95% monthly SLA and enables your organization to run highly available applications without focusing on the infrastructure. Azure provides automatic OS and service patching, built in network load balancing and resiliency to hardware failure. It supports a deployment model that enables upgrading Azure applications without downtime.
- Fewer Changes - Azure supports various programming languages through client libraries being available for them and released under an open source license. Features and services are exposed for easy access.
- Unlimited Servers & Unlimited Storage - With Azure applications can scale to any size. It is a fully automated self-service platform that allows provisioning resources within minutes. You can elastically grow or shrink resource usage based on needs. You only pay for the resources your application uses. Azure is available in multiple datacenters around the world, enabling you to deploy applications close to your customers.
iLink’s Azure practice is a team of qualified experts with extensive Microsoft Azure enablement and implementation experience. iLink’s Azure practice is Gold Certified by Microsoft on Cloud Platform (Azure and Office 365). Azure offers multiple hosting solutions – App Service, Cloud Services and Virtual Machines. iLink can analyze your infrastructure, applications and needs to recommend the appropriate Azure solution for you.
- Looking to build a web application (web front end with background processing and database in the backend) for your Line of Business (LoB) needs (or) need a REST API / Web Service for mobile client - iLink can build Azure Websites for your Line of Business (LoB) applications. You can manage these sites from Azure Management Portal without any server maintenance or patching. REST APIs can be created and hosted alike the Azure based Websites.
- Looking for a reliable solution to host your corporate website, one that can scale well and offer global access - iLink can build an Azure based Corporate website for you that can scale quickly across the globe. iLink specializes in building such Corporate websites on a platform that provides you, the insight to track the site health easily and run your applications reliably.
- Looking to migrate legacy applications or applications hosted with ISPs, to the Azure Cloud - iLink can migrate your legacy web applications to Azure Cloud. iLink can create a hybrid application (onpremise database and application on the Azure cloud) or a completely Azure cloud based solution depending on your preference.
- Looking to migrate web based multi-tier applications (developed in C#, Java, PHP, Python, Node. Js etc), to the Azure Cloud - iLink can migrate your web based multi-tier applications (developed in C#, Java, PHP, Python, Node.Js etc.), to Azure Cloud. iLink’s Azure framework creates Cloud Services on Azure for one or more tiers to give you tight control over your server environment, Azure Virtual machines for one or more tiers to run server software or services that can’t be configured on the Cloud Services. iLink’s Azure framework offers tight integration with Azure SQL Database and uses Web jobs to run backend processes.
- Looking to move your customized Windows or Linux applications to the Azure Cloud - iLink can create Windows or Linux based Azure Virtual machines and customize the same for your application needs. iLink can move your existing on-premise server to the Azure Cloud by creating a custom image to run on a virtual machine in Azure.
iLink has been helping organizations with the following:
- Azure Application Readiness, Strategy, Assessment and Planning
- Security Audit and Governance Plan for Applications on Azure
- Application Migration to Azure
- Line of Business (LoB) application development and deployment on Azure
- Maintain and Support applications on Azure
- BI applications and dashboards on Azure
- Azure based Intranet Development and Maintenance
iLink has successfully migrated to Azure and maintained various types of applications for organizations from various Industry verticals. iLink has enabled various organizations to move to the Azure Cloud transforming their Infrastructure to an Agile, easily Scalable and Cost effective one thus making them a more productive and efficient organization.
NORAD (Northcomm Aerospace Defence Command has been tracking Santa since 1955, and providing support for his safe journey for over 50 years, and were supported by Google as the technology partner in some of the past years. In 2012, NORAD approached Microsoft and iLink to re-architect the application on the Windows Azure platform, create a new design for the Windows Phone platform and a implement a new Windows 10 application. iLink’s Santa Tracker application for NORAD successfully handled 93+ Million page views from over 30 Million unique users from 235 countries during the month of December 2012 alone. This has been deemed by Microsoft as one of the largest scalable applications on the cloud and a poster child for Windows Azure capabilities.
iLink has designed, architected, and created a platform on Azure for a digital media based marketing firm that enables them to manage their end customers’ (Pharmacies, Retails, Corporates, etc), short form video content (applicable across different Products, Industries, business cases, categories, etc), manage Advertisements, Coupons, among many other features.
iLink offers cost effective global delivery models for large scale Azure assessment, planning and enablement and also for maintenance and support engagements. iLink’s industry focused Azure Solution frameworks and solution accelerators offer significant head start to projects and offer faster time to market.