iLink, a Microsoft Azure Partner, has been offering innovative cloud solutions to businesses, ranging from small to Fortune 50 to help adopt Azure as their Cloud Platform of choice for last 4 years. Our offerings have enabled our customers in adopting Azure in faster and more effective manner by reducing their IT costs, improving overall efficiency and performance with minimal to least impact on their current Operational model.
Accelerate your Cloud Transformation with our Azure FastStart Offerings & Expertise.
- Hybrid Cloud
- VM Migrations
- App Migrations
- Data Migrations
- Backup & DR
- Enterprise Integration
- Monitoring & Management
Data Platform & Analytics
- Relational database - On prem & Cloud
- Oracle to SQL Migrations
- Cloud Datawarehouse
- No SQL Data Migrations
- Predictive Analytics using Azure Machine Learning and R
- Cortana Analytics
- Stream Analytics
- Analytics Dashboards using Power BI
- Big Data Solutions using HDInsight or Data Lake
- Data Orchestration using Data Factory
- Cognitive Services
iLink's Assessment Program
Our two week Assessment Programs identify key areas where Azure can save you significant dollars and help achieve efficiencies in your company. The program includes:
- Infrastructure Analysis for Azure readiness—including security and compliance.
- Migration Strategy
- Workload identification
- Networking (Express Route, Site 2 Site etc.)
- ROI & TCO
- RTO & RPO adherence
- Cloud Infrastructure Optimizations of existing workloads(example VM Sizing, including the best SKUs per workload or server)
iLink’s Azure based frameworks:
Trouble Ticket Analysis & Prediction framework - a Cloud-based predictive analytics framework that predicts resolutions for the customer by providing a detailed analysis of incidents and trouble tickets with oob Integration by optimizing the leading market ticketing solutions (BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, XRM). This helps reduce long-term operational costs and offers better customer retention.
Asset Tracking IoT Solution - A geo-aware IoT solution that can track an asset’s current location and other relevant information, including integration with LOB applications like SAP, CRM, Custom.
Modern UI (Angular, PowerBI) and Hybrid Mobile App Framework - Pre-built code libraries, templates and best practices to facilitate adoption of Modern UI to front-end Analytics and Big Data Solutions. This solution incorporates a well-designed UX to facilitate integration with big data back-end.
Benefits of Migrating to Azure as a platform
- Always up & Always on - Microsoft Azure delivers a 99.95% monthly SLA and enables your organization to run highly available applications without focusing on the infrastructure. Azure provides automatic OS and service patching, built in network load balancing and resiliency to hardware failure. It supports a deployment model that enables upgrading Azure applications without downtime.
- Fewer Changes - Azure supports various programming languages through client libraries being available for them and released under an open source license. Features and services are exposed for easy access.
- Unlimited Servers & Unlimited Storage - With Azure applications can scale to any size. It is a fully automated self-service platform that allows provisioning resources within minutes. You can elastically grow or shrink resource usage based on needs. You only pay for the resources your application uses. Azure is available in multiple datacenters around the world, enabling you to deploy applications close to your customers.