The Analytics foundation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is a business intelligence feature pack that includes dashboards, key performance indicators and a suite of new reports. It includes
- Sales, service and operations dashboards delivered with Microsoft SQL reporting services (SSRS) or with Microsoft PerformancePoint server.
- Online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes which are designed to allow customers to conduct in-depth analysis and key performance indicator monitoring based on Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 data. Customers can consume these cubes through Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Sharepoint technologies and Microsoft performancePoint server.
- Predictive analytics to provide statistical guidance in areas such as lead and sales opportunity management. There are several sample applications which ship as part of the accelerator that showcase how customers can leverage predictive analytics directly within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 user interface.
- The analytics accelerator will work with SQL Server 2005 with some components enhanced to take advantage of SQL Server 2008.
MS CRM Dynamics in the news
- Microsoft Discloses Global Availability and New Features for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft Releases Technical Preview of Next Generation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Named a Leader in Customer Service Contact Centers 2010 Magic Quadrant
- Microsoft Drives Customer Success With Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Announces Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Nonprofits and NGOs
- New Mobility Options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online