SharePoint 2013 - the latest version of SharePoint introduces new ways to share your work and work with others, organize your projects and teams and discover people and information. Many organizations like yours are considering migrating or upgrading to gain full business value from the exciting features in SharePoint 2013.
SharePoint 2013 Productivity Platform gives Social Productivity a big boost. SharePoint 2013 leverages the Service Model where Workflows are treated as Services, Service Apps such as App Management Service, BDC, Managed Metadata Service, Search, Secure Store Service, SharePoint Translation Services, State Service, User Profile, Usage and Health Data Collection Word Automation Service, Work Management Service etc. exist with their own databases.
SharePoint 2013 comes with Capabilities such as Site based compliance and Preservation, Auto Convert capability for Designers, Enhanced Web Content Management for Web Designers and Integrated Enterprise-wide Case Management through eDiscovery capability (Built in Web Parts such as Content by Search Web Part and Faceted Navigation with Search Refiners), Search Driven Sites, Intranet and Internet applicability. Enhanced Security is provided at a Content Asset Level through Sharing Feature. Both Built-in machine translation capabilities and Cloud based translation services are facilitated. BI capabilities are further enhanced and coverage is broad through access across PC, Phone and Browser. The New Apps Model enables deployment from corporate catalog or office market place.
As a specialized SharePoint Solution Provider, and one of the pioneers to develop applications on SharePoint 2007 and 2010 platforms, iLink has already delivered numerous custom solutions on SharePoint 2013 and been helping companies with their collaboration initiatives including:
- Upgrading existing SharePoint version to SharePoint 2013
- Migration to SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Governance
- Content Consolidation
- SharePoint 2013 Roadmap
- Technology planning
iLink is an industry leader equipped to deliver custom solutions whether it be intranet, extranet, social computing, content management or Business Intelligence solutions. iLink's SharePoint Migration Strategy and Approach focuses on the Key Facets such as Discovery and Customer Scenario Mapping, Information Architecture, Engaging UX, Content Management, Collaboration, Governance, Mobile Support, Content Migration and Extranet Integration.
iLink is involved in Redesigning and Migrating (from OpenCMS) the Intranet to SharePoint 2013, of a famous children's hospital to a modern UX with ready-made workflows for Content Management hence establishing a platform that could be consumed by various stakeholders.
iLink is involved in Migrating from different Platforms the Global Intranet to SharePoint 2013, of a Global Caterpillar Dealer. Each region has developed their own intranet system on different platforms. The New Global Intranet bridges the regional isolation, provides a single Intranet portal so that employees can collaborate and benefit whilst retaining regional autonomy with respect content in local languages. iLink's expertise in providing a Modern and Responsive UI is core to the User Experience.
The Workflows for these applications have been captured through Discussions, Story Boards etc.
iLink has deployed over 150 SharePoint implementations and iLink’s team has undergone several trainings and workshops on SharePoint 2013.
Some of the exciting and improved features in SharePoint 2013 include:
Enterprise search in SharePoint Server 2013 includes many of the capabilities of SharePoint Server 2010
Records management and compliance
The records management and compliance features in SharePoint 2013 provide improved ways to help
Business Connectivity Services
Business Connectivity Services offers improvements to the way that SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
The design features in SharePoint 2013 offer an improved process for designing a public-facing internet site
As Windows 10 is designed to provide a single, connected experience across all the more...
The upgrade features in SharePoint 2013 offer several improvements, such as upgrade for service
The eDiscovery functionality in SharePoint 2013 provides improved ways to help protect your
SharePoint Server 2013 offers new, optimized viewing experiences across different mobile
Web content management
The web content management improvements in SharePoint 2013 simplify how you design
The social computing and collaboration features in SharePoint 2013 offer an improved administration
Authentication enhancements in SharePoint 2013 ease the process of using claims-based authentication
Benefits of using SharePoint 2013:
- Put social to work - Share ideas, discover answers and keep track of what your colleagues are working with new social features throughout SharePoint.
- Share your stuff - Publish content to SharePoint from any Office application and share with people inside and outside your organization in a few simple clicks.
- Take SharePoint on the go- Share documents, update your activity feed and keep in touch with your colleagues from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Keep projects on track -Organize all your projects and tasks to get visibility into upcoming deliverables across SharePoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Keep your team connected - Set up a new team site in minutes track meeting notes and bring together all your team's email and documents in one place.
- Store and sync your docs - Sync your content in SharePoint to your desktop with SkyDrive Pro, so docs are just a mouse click away, even if you're offline.
- Find experts you never knew existed - Connect with people across your organization and easily discover interests, past projects and documents they've worked on.
- Discover insights and answers - Turn raw data into gorgeous interactive reports with Excel 2013 and publish to SharePoint to share insights with the people you work with.
- Find what you're looking for - Customize and narrow your search to deliver more relevant results, and get recommendations on people and documents to follow.
- Publish apps to the SharePoint store - Make your apps available to everyone to try and buy through the public Store or only available to your employees through the corporate catalog.
- Build eye-catching sites - Use familiar design tools and flexible controls to create dynamic intranet and internet sites to share your organization's vision with everyone.
- Manage costs - Reduce your infrastructure costs and extend the boundaries of sharing by running SharePoint in the cloud with Office 365.
- Manage risk- New archiving, eDiscovery and case management capabilities extend across SharePoint, Exchange and Lync.
- Manage your time - Spend more time delivering innovation and less time managing infrastructure with advances in SharePoint scale, performance and management capabilities.