Exchange Online is a hosted email solution that gives users functionalities such as email, calendar, tasks and contacts. These functionalities are delivered as cloud-based services and users can access them via PCs, web and mobile devices . It gives administrators a rich environment where they have access to Active Directory and can implement group policies and more. This cloud based service is hosted and run by Microsoft in its data centers all over the world.
Like any other migration, organizations moving to Office 365 Exchange Online from their existing email environment need to do it in a careful and planned way to ensure success and minimize problems and downtime. Exchange Online migration will require not only a detailed, well-thought out plan, but also personnel who are skilled in Exchange, security, Active Directory, DNS, firewalls, networking, group policies and more. iLink has this expertise and has successfully implemented Exchange Migration projects at a number of clients, large and small, in a variety of industries. Therefore iLink is ready and well-equipped to take on your Exchange Online migration project and drive it to a successful conclusion, ensuring your complete satisfaction.
iLink specializes in Office 365 Exchange Online migration and follows the approach mentioned below:
- Current Exchange cleanup as required
- Follow and implement security requirements
- Upgrade Outlook where necessary
- Domain name
- User provisioning, data migration
- Single sign-on, authentication
- Group policies, and much more
The approach followed also covers scenarios such as: staged or cutover migration, rich co-existence with free/busy sharing, DLP (Data Loss Prevention) and Retention Policies, Multi Forest migration, Re-routing (Postini, Barracuda, etc.), Mobile Provisioning (Mobile Iron, Good, Sophos), AD cleanup and consolidation, AD Functional Upgrade, and more.
iLink's Office 365 Exchange Migration focuses on the following considerations
- Develop and follow a plan and timeline
- Customize and integrate with other software and systems as needed
- Minimize downtime, if any, and no loss of data
Based on the initial assessment, iLink recommends a suitable Exchange Migration strategy, gets customer buy-in and then focuses on flawless and on-time execution. In addition, iLink follows best practices, tools and guidelines provided by Microsoft for Office 365 Exchange Migration.
iLink's Office 365 Exchange Migration relies on the following migration pillars for success
- Developing a complete, detailed migration plan that identifies critical steps, resources, timelines and any unique requirements or customizations needed
- Engaging experienced, competent personnel with expertise in the technologies and steps involved
- Setting appropriate and realistic expectations, especially regarding timelines
- Periodic checkpoints for reviewing progress
- 100% customer satisfaction
iLink has extensive experience and expertise in overall Office 365 assessment, planning and deployment. And, in particular, iLink has successfully completed Exchange and SharePoint Online migrations with several large and small customers. These projects have included many different kinds of technologies where iLink developed, as required, customized solutions to fit the exact customer needs. For a high-level overview of iLink’s Office 365 solution offerings, please visit: http://www.ilink-systems.com/Technology/Office-365