Office 365 Solutions and Services
SMAC (Social, Mobility Analytics and Cloud Computing) is the mantra that moves the IT World. Cloud Computing enables businesses to expand in an elastic and dynamic fashion based on the needs at a certain point in time.
Microsoft O365 (Office 365), hailed as the finest business productivity tool by business analysts and experts, brings together cloud versions of Microsoft trusted communications and collaboration products (Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Microsoft Azure Active Directory) with the latest version of their desktop suite for businesses of all sizes (Student, Consumer, SMEs and Enterprises - plans tailored for these segments).
O365's pay-as-you-go per-user licensing service offering provides services integration in Office 365 whilst retaining the familiar Microsoft Office experience. Office 365 offers a Cloud Only (more suitable for smaller organizations) and Hybrid (Cloud and On-premise - suitable for Medium sized organizations and Enterprises) deployment models. It supports coexistence between on-premises and online environments for best of both worlds.
iLink Systems, a leading Cloud Accelerate Partner and specialized Office 365 solutions provider, helps enterprises leverage Office 365 to increase productivity, communicate better, share more expertise, gain deeper business insights, find information faster, lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, iLink provides custom Office 365 solutions to fit your needs.
iLink's Office 365 solutions and Services include
- Office 365 Readiness Assessment- A consultation service that helps you determine if Office 365 is a right fit for your organization, assess real cost savings, competitive advantage and migration planning.
- Office 365 Deployment- Involves Office 365 planning, preparation and Migration. iLink helps Organizations Migrate from earlier versions of Microsoft Office, Collaboration and Communication Products to Office 365 to enhance their Productivity and Collaboration in a dynamic fashion.
- Office 365 Management- Help you stay in control of your messaging and collaboration environment
- Office 365 based intranet/extranet portals
- Office 365 based Business Intelligence and Dashboards
iLink's Office 365 Migration Planning comprises of the following key steps:
- Define a detailed Office 365 migration Plan
- Define risks, challenges & complexities
- Sending Migration Communications
- Migrating Mailboxes
- Migrate existing collaboration documents
- Change DNS records
- Setting Up Mobile Devices
- Perform post-migration service testing
iLink's Office 365 Fast Track comprises of 3 steps - Pilot, Deploy and Enhance. The Fast Track deployment approach comprises of Service Enablement, Service Enhancement and Migration Services. Following are the benefits of the Office 365 Fast Track:
- No throwaway effort of the "production pilot"
- Full Office 365 user experience with minimal on-premises requirements
- Provides Time to value vs effort invested.
- Makes Data Migration possible through a wide range of data migration methods
iLink follows a Microsoft recommended approach to Office 365 Migration with the following in sequence
- High-level Approach
- Infrastructure Discovery
- Client and Application Discovery
- Understanding applications
- Integrating with line-of-business applications
- Office telemetry
- MS Assessment and Planning Toolkit
- Client Updates and Deployments- Mobile device options and approach
- Supported products / end-of-life products
- Identity and Federation Enablement
- Migration and Service Verification
- Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/IM/Voice
- Migration Considerations (Data to be migrated, Size of Migration, Timing for migration, Acceptable disruption period, Resources at disposal during migration period)
- Migration strategy to improve migration velocity (Reducing data / mailbox sizes, Using move capabilities with hybrid deployments, Schedule moves during non-peak traffic and services use and break migration into several parts)
- Service Verification and Trouble Shooting