iOS Application development: we help transform ideas to highly usable apps!
With growing popularity, market share and wide acceptability, Apple's iOS has redefined what people can do with a mobile device. iOS7, the latest version in the iOS series has garnered huge attention among the techies and business communities, and boasts over 200 features and improvements. As one of the early adopter of iOS, iLink creates stunning, user-friendly, portable and secure apps for iPhone, iPad, iPad Minis, and iPod touch.
iOS7 features a completely redesigned Maps app with turn-by-turn navigation, a new Passbook location-aware digital wallet app for storing information (such as tickets, gift cards, boarding passes, etc.), the ability to use FaceTime on cellular connections (as well as Wi-Fi connections), greatly improved Facebook integration, enhanced iCloud integration, more sophisticated Siri capabilities, AirPlay for wireless streaming of content to an HDTV via Apple TV.
Our iOS application development team of innovative developers and designers has worked extensively on several versions of iOS and undergone several iOS trainings and workshops. Our team is well equipped to develop and distribute free, commercial, enterprise, or in-house applications using both the existing and latest iOS features including Notification Center, iMessage, News Stand, Reminders, Twitter Integration, Air Play, Automatic Reference Counting, Location Simulation, PC Free, iCloud, Storage, Storyboards, Wi-Fi Sync, Multitasking, Game Center and more. Here is what makes our team different from other iOS application development companies:
What do we do?
- Connect with Native Hardware and features (camera, barcode scanning etc)
- Focus on device rather than multiple platforms
Typical use cases we have worked on?
- Mobile workforce enablement
- Ticketing systems
- Workflow implementation
- Check-in check-out applications
- Document viewer/management
- Asset tracking and monitoring
Areas and domains that we serve include
- Business & E-commerce apps
- Social Networking apps
- Healthcare apps
- Travel and Hospitality apps
- Education apps
- Banking and finance apps
- Insurance apps
- Marketing and Advertising apps
What differentiates iLink?
- Expertise in Enterprise Systems and System Integration
- Huge demand from our customers to build iPad apps based on our System Integration experience
- Didn't start off doing just this but built as our extension to the mobile world
- We don't do B2C application or just front end pieces. We do deep integration with your existing enterprise systems