Mobility (Responsive UX), Agile Apps (accessible from anywhere), Big data (Powerful analytics) and Cloud Computing for better resource management, dynamic scaling and resilience are the enablers for Modern IT teams to transform their business to make it more agile, lean and cost effective in terms of the on-premise infrastructure maintained, enabled by insights and analytics and accessible anywhere and on any device.
Cloud provides the hardware, software and the network that enables global Cloud Computing. Cloud Computing refers to the platform and applications delivered as ubiquitous services. Cloud provides the ability to scale on demand, enables real-time performance, an infrastructure designed to withstand failure and resources managed at data center scale.
Cloud offers the following significant advantages over an On-premise environment:
- Multi-tenant - shared services across global infrastructure
- Metered services - only pay for the resources you use
- Pervasive availability - highly reliable and accessible
- Elastic scalability - resource scaling up / down by need
- Self-service - highly automated and dynamic provisioning
iLink’s Cloud practice is a team of qualified experts with extensive Cloud enablement and implementation experience across various technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Redshift, SalesForce, Informatica Cloud, Tableau Cloud, Microstrategy Cloud etc.
iLink has been helping organizations with the following:
- Applications Cloud Readiness, Strategy, Assessment, and Planning
- Security Audit and Governance Plan for Applications on Cloud
- Application Migration to and across Cloud
- Line of Business (LoB) application development and deployment on Cloud
- Maintain and Support applications on Cloud
- Cloud BI
- Cloud-based Intranet Development and Maintenance
iLink has architected and delivered Windows Azure based applications and services for various customers that included providing Azure based web services and video storage that is consumed by Windows 8 Applications and Windows Mobile Applications.
iLink has implemented a Cloud-based scalable BI platform for a large chemical distribution company on Amazon Redshift (Data Warehouse), Informatica Cloud (ETL) and Tableau for Visualization and Reporting.
iLink has implemented Decision Support Systems and Collaboration Systems on the Sales Force Cloud.
iLink offers cost effective global delivery models for large scale Cloud assessment, planning, and enablement and also for maintenance and support engagements. iLink’s industry focused Cloud Solution frameworks and solution accelerators offer a significant head start to projects and offer faster time to market.
For more information, peruse the URL http://www.ilink-systems.com/Services/cloud-computing