What is a framework?
Frameworks are targeted re-usable set of components that iLink has developed to be readily utilized by our customers. Goal is to:
- Save precious time and money that it takes to get the plumbing right for any project
- Establish best practices and guidelines to be utilized across projects
- Ensure consistency in quality and delivery processes across projects
Challenges with the traditional HR Model
iLink’s HR framework focuses on eliminating many challenges that exist in the traditional model.
iLink’s solution is a standards driven streamlined set of features that covers well-defined HR processes, and has been built on the set of latest technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010/2007, XAML, Dynamics CRM and Cloud computing.
Following diagram present the key features of iLink’s HR framework:
There are several benefits that can be achieved by utilizing iLink’s HR framework over traditional model.
- Align HR activities to changing business needs
- Improve support for HR processes
- Compliance and Transparency
- Enable self service – self directed teams
- Learning and Development – Knowledge Sharing
- Events creation, management and follow up
- Wellness & Grievance Handling initiatives
- Multi-dimensional visibility into HR KPIs
- Attrition RateProjection Vs ActualPerforance Analysis
- Data Driven Budgeting and Decision Making
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Microsoft Bing API
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Azure