What is SharePoint Enterprise Portal & Collaboration?
As never before, enterprises are identifying all possible ways to reduce the gap between business and IT to gain critical insights on business processes and performance, improve productivity, reduce cost and drive maximum out of their IT investment. To serve this purpose, BizTalk, a Microsoft’s Integration and connectivity offering, provides a comprehensive, end-to-end Integration solution that allows organizations to more easily connect disparate systems and automate interoperability. It provides connectivity between core systems both inside and outside the organization. In addition to integration functionality, BizTalk also provides strong durable messaging, a rules engine, EDI connectivity, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), RFID capabilities and IBM Host/Mainframe connectivity.
As a specialized Microsoft BizTalk Partner, iLink provides BizTalk consulting and application development services to firms across the verticals. We understand the importance of secure information sharing and making the right information available at right time in any business. Our BizTalk team of experts has huge experience and expertise in using BizTalk tools and resources to exchange information among various platforms and operating systems, and deployed several BizTalk solutions across the industries including Healthcare, Comm Sector, and Insurance etc. iLink has been closely associated with Microsoft’s BizTalk team since the pre beta days and one of the pioneers in implementing BizTalk solutions.
Microsoft BizTalk Server helps organizations meet the challenges of integrating diverse systems. Most organizations have a multitude of systems and technologies that are required for their daily operations. By bringing together these technologies in agile and scalable way, BizTalk can help unleash the potential of your existing infrastructure. BizTalk Server lets organizations:
- Simplify and automate interoperability to reduce costs and errors
- Gain critical insights on business processes and performance
- Shield processes from change impacts
- Promote agility and manageability
- Integrate to eliminate redundancy
- Automate your business interactions with partners
Microsoft BizTalk Server gives you the ability to:
- Streamline and automate payment processing in a highly-dynamic environment by delivering real-time visibility at the transaction level of interconnected business processes across hybrid systems environments
- Be extremely adaptable and gain comprehensive visibility of information and transactions across the multitude of disparate systems, devices (e.g. RFID) and complex processes of your supply chain
- Streamline and automate complex business processes that are surfaced to constituents across multiple channels (e.g. web, call center)
- Flexibly execute critical business processes, aid decision-making and appropriate reporting (e.g. SOX compliance) by delivering real-time visibility at the transaction level into complex business processes across multiple systems
Advantages of Biztalk:
- Provides the infrastructure to connect existing applications (regardless of the platform) and to compose, expose, and consume new services.
- Allows you to get more out of the investments that you have already made and minimize the cost of integrating the new pieces of technology that you have acquired
- Fast Data exchange
- Entails low maintenance cost.
- Reduces training costs by using existing Microsoft technology skill sets