Make the most out of every business opportunity with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
A hosted Microsoft Dynamics® CRM combines the power of online services with the familiar productivity applications that sales, marketing, and customer service teams use every day. This solution brings together all of your people and processes because it works directly within Microsoft® Office Outlook®, integrates with other Microsoft applications, and delivers complete, centralized customer information across all departments. Your people can work from any location with an Internet connection. Just as important, you’ll be up and running quickly, because Microsoft hosts your solution and takes care of the technology that makes it run.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can offer you a 360 degree view of your customer and enable you to harness your customer relationships efficiently resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction, increased revenues and reduced costs.
iLink Systems can be your trusted partner to manage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment at your company from start to finish including definition, envisioning, analysis and design, development, testing, deployment, user training and support.
About our Team
iLink’s CRM Dynamics team, is composed of MCSE & MS Dynamics CRM certified software engineers and consultants from top engineering and business schools who have extensive experience and outstanding expertise in delivering CRM and XRM applications to help clients increase revenue while enhancing the quality of customer relationships.
MS CRM Dynamics in the news
- Microsoft Discloses Global Availability and New Features for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft Releases Technical Preview of Next Generation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Named a Leader in Customer Service Contact Centers 2010 Magic Quadrant
- Microsoft Drives Customer Success With Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Announces Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Nonprofits and NGOs
- New Mobility Options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online