Microsoft’s Windows Phone has become the world’s supreme personal smartphone, optimized to support users to do more in Modern UI style, on its unique live tiles which carries custom-made information right to user’s Start screen. As one of the early adopter of Windows Phone Technologies and winner of 2011 Microsoft Mobility Partner of the Year, iLink has exceptional expertise and experience in delivering innovative mobile solutions on Windows Phone platform (Windows Phone 8.1/Widows Phone 8/Windows Phone 7) with excellent User interface and experience. iLink has been closely working with Microsoft mobility team and keeping pace with different versions right from Windows CE to Windows 5.0 to Windows Phone 7 and now with Windows Phone 8/8.1. iLink has designed and developed over 150 Windows Phone apps, free, commercial, enterprise & in-house applications, for our customers across the globe. We have a Microsoft Gold competency in Mobility and several certified developers who have strong expertise and excellent experience in developing stunning applications on Windows Phone platform.
Our Services include:
- Windows Phone Application Development for Windows phone 8.1 / 8 using latest technologies Microsoft Blend (XAML) and Visual Studio 2012.
- Porting iPhone and Android Application to Windows Phone Platform.
Key differentiating features of Windows Phone applications:
- Unique UX – Panorama views, Start Screen.
- People Hub featuring Facebook.
- Enterprise and Office Hub – Take advantage of mobile versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote, Word, Excel. Collaborate with coworkers using SharePoint Mobile while on the go.
- Music and Video Hub – Audio/video transcoding, play your music collection from your PC synced wirelessly to your phone – Full entertainment with Zune on Phone.
- Advanced email features like Encrypted and signed e-mail support using Outlook.
Launched eight months after its predecessor, Windows Phone 8.1 brings in many new features and capabilities including:
- Start screen background processing with parallax motion.
- Use of APPX which replaced XAP.
- Incorporated with latest technologies like Microsoft Blend (XAML) and Visual Studio 2012.
- Live Tile enhancements: use of back of tiles and ability to update Live Tiles locally.
- Deep linking into apps from notifications and Live Tiles.
- Fast application switching and Option to update store apps automatically.
- App Connect and Single sign-in for apps (like on Windows 10) with Microsoft Account.
- Local SQL database for structured storage.
- Access to calendar and contacts for apps along with Weather in calendar.
iLink has developed a framework on Windows Phone that has over 20 features already built-in to help accelerate mobile project delivery and reduce time and cost. This framework is a pre-built pre-tested code libraries that mobile application developers can use to enable the repetitive features, thus eliminating the need to rewrite the code for the feature from scratch. For more info, visit https://www.ilink-systems.com/Frameworks/Mobility-Framework