Global digital transformation provider delivering next generation technology solutions
iLink Systems, a CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Global Software Solution Provider and Systems Integrator, delivers next-generation technology solutions to help clients solve complex business challenges, improve organizational effectiveness, increase business productivity, realize sustainable enterprise value and transform your business inside-out. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the latest platforms for IT departments, commercial accounts, application services providers (ASP) and independent software vendors (ISV). iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare, telecom, government, oil and gas, education, and life sciences. iLink’s expertise includes Cloud Computing & Application Modernization, Data Management & Analytics, Enterprise Mobility, Portal, collaboration & Social Employee Engagement, Embedded Systems and User Experience design etc.
What makes iLink Systems’ offerings unique is the fact that we use pre-created frameworks, designed to accelerate software development and implementation of business processes for our clients. iLink has over 60 frameworks (solution accelerators), both industry-specific and horizontal, that can be easily customized and enhanced to meet your current business challenges.
- Founded in 2002
- Microsoft Preferred Systems Integrator Partner, Gold Level Partner, Preferred Vendor
- ISO 9001:2008 and CMMI certified
- “10 Best IT Services Companies 2018” by The Silicon Review
- “The 20 Most Valuable Microsoft Solution Providers for 2017” by Insights Success
- Included in the Inc-5000 list for four years straight
- Winner of 2013 Microsoft Windows 8 Growth Partner of the Year, 2013 Microsoft Life Sciences Innovation Awards, 2012 Public Sector Public Safety & National Security Partner of the Year, 2011 Mobility Partner of the Year, 2009 Public Sector Health Partner of the Year, 2010 Microsoft Northwest Marketing Excellence Award
What we do according to our team members?
- IT Strategy and Consulting
- Systems integration and porting
- Mobile and Embedded application development
- Solution planning
- User Experience design and implementation
- Software platform migration from non-Microsoft to Microsoft
Retail IT Solutions and Services
The retail industry continues to change at a dramatic pace with consumers demanding more than ever and expecting shopping experience tailored to their specific needs. The rapid adoption of emerging technologies has completely transformed the shopper behavior, giving them more choices and access to more purchasing channels. The retail industry is forced to respond to the seasonal and latest trends, consumer behavior and emerging technologies to improve customer experience.
iLink’s Value Propositions
- Center of Excellence Team focusing on building frameworks
- Reusable Application Frameworks designed to accelerate software development and facilitate implementation of business processes
- Our Dual-shore business model delivers high quality and low cost
- iLink’s overall Microsoft customer satisfaction survey score is 193.33. The average score for Gold certified partners this year is 168.09.
- High quality, ethical & knowledge-driven group of individuals