Many small and midsize organizations are under constant pressure to reduce their IT and operations costs while not compromising their quality and services. Software Licenses form an important component of a technology budget and are often associated with a significant cost. Now, with the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, an organization can save significant cost on their Cloud Licenses every month. The CSP Program is a 3-4 years old program that was designed by Microsoft for partners to help their customers with cloud licenses and provide value-add services. The CSP program offers discounts on all Cloud Licenses – Office 365, Microsoft 365, Power BI, Dynamics 365, Project, Visio, Flow, PowerApps, Enterprise Mobility, Windows 10, Azure Subscriptions and more.
The CSP program offers more flexibility as compared to other Microsoft licensing models. Below are some of the benefits of CSP compared to other program models:
- Better discount on licenses as compared to the pay-as-you-go model and different Volume Licensing models.
- CSP offers monthly and annual billing options and requires no upfront expenses compared to other models that offer only yearly billing options and require payment at the time of service.
- There is no minimum for license purchases with CSP allowing you to tailor solutions to fit your business with as little as one license.
- With CSP, you can add/remove licenses anytime and adjust your payment model accordingly. Other model options like EA, Volume Licensing only allow a change in users at the end of a cycle, resulting in payments for services not always fully utilized.
- CSP engagement includes comprehensive license support automatically.
As a Direct CSP Partner (Tier 1), iLink offers Cloud Licenses to customers at discounted prices and help them save significant cost every month. If you are evaluating different licensing models or looking to save costs, iLink has solutions to fit your business.
To learn more about how we can help you save Cloud Licenses cost talk to an expert now.