Customer – A leading Mining company
This customer had a lot of unused servers and applications and didn’t had any clue and wanted to decommissions servers/application that are not being used.
Backup was not successful, Systems and Applications are outdated, not maintained and security best practices were not implemented.
- No / Improper Documentation
- No High Availability
- No Fault Tolerance
- End Point Patching Not in Proper fashion
- Implemented Robust security in O365
- Security Monitoring, Best Practices and Hardening
Technical Assessment & Solution Architecture
- Extensive and detailed Technical Architecture / Design Documentation
- Ease to understand Lynas Technical components in various technology tracks
- Enablement of Network Redundancy created high availability for network infrastructure
- Global Server Load Balancer and Replication creates greater impact for “Uninterruptible Operations”
- Complete Disaster Recovery Site is implemented for business critical application.
- Well defined process, RTO and RPO.
- Automated backup systems implemented for business critical priority
- Defined backup policy and data recovery methodology implemented
- Windows 2008 to Windows 2016 which has advanced security and roles
- Antivirus, Backup and other agents that supports Windows 2016
- SQL 2008 to SQL 2016 with Standard and Enterprise edition.
- Introduction of Clustering of SQL instances to provide “High Availability” for the 1st time in Lynas
Hybrid Cloud Content
- SharePoint 2016 – Easy scaling, without sacrificing performance
- Better User Experiences & growing importance of the cloud by equipping hybrid environments.
- Full Control of IT
- Overall IT now has full and better control of the complete environment. Onboarded ITIL process
- Has full visibility on operations, incidents, requests and problem management.
- Robust IT systems with fully security and monitored environment.
- Zero downtime thereby saving business values.