One of Top Oil & Gas company
- Millions of real time data recorded from Oil Fields.
- End users not able to visualize real time data and make important business decisions on time.
- Not able to predict directions on drilling wells, forecast and optimize production etc.….
- Millions of records to be checked for data quality, consolidation and aggregation.
- Data across multiple real time systems for different fields.
- Multiple processes to extract and store the aggregated data.
- Rich user interfaces to show real time data received from field.
- Mapping real time data with master data and display in dashboards.
- Connectivity issues
- Conceptualized, Designed and Developed an application with various components for the end user to visualize real time data and aggregated data.
- Designed and developed back end services using third party API’s and in house (using .Net) APIs to connect with different real time sources such as OsiPi, GE Proficy, Honeywell PHP to pull data (Tag, Time and Value) and store as it is for further processes to check for data quality and aggregation.
- ETL process using Kettle, SSIS to check quality of real time data, aggregate (hourly average, daily average, monthly average etc.…) as per business needs and store in database.
- Rich user interfaces to visualize real time data (automatic refresh of UI for latest data) and aggregated data.
- Users able to see real time data of Oil Fields from their offices.
- Important and critical decisions influencing activities in Oil Fields are taken instantaneously based on the data.
- Aggregated data helped users to derive P&L, ROI etc… Of the Oil Fields.
- Various predicting models are run on the data to help deciding directions on drilling wells, optimize production etc.….
- Historic data of Oil Fields are stored in a structured way so it can be referred back any time.