Indoor Asset Tracking
What is Indoor Asset Tracking?
- IAT utilizes IoT Technology to track products, people, or things throughout a network. Simply place a beacon on the object of your choice and seamlessly track its location throughout a virtual grid in real-time.
- Gateways are placed strategically throughout a facility, and the asset is tracked based on its distance between the beacons and its exact location can be identified.
Market Segments & Industries
- Pet Tracking – Animals can unintentionally roam around spaces like boarding rooms and hospitals.
- Patient Tracking – Maintain safety for residents in retirement and psychiatric facilities.
- Inventory Tracking – High value and critical inventory tracking can be done with tagging beacons.
- People Tracking – Small children in schools, employees on a shop floor and visitors within a large enterprise.
- iLink offers various IoT Capabilities including device management, IoT strategy, event processing, IoT Middleware, real-time analytics, data aggregation, edge analytics, and notification management.
- iLink utilized BLE technology combined with a core framework to optimize the entire process of managing assets.
- This solution provides real-time tracking in addition to generating data for analysis to identify opportunities to drive revenue and meaningful ROI.