Challenges in the Hospitality Sector
- Digital consumers: Customers are better informed than the associates and hospitality brands work hard to increase their level of customer engagement and brand promise.
- Workforce development: High employee turnover affects profits. With a turnover rate of around 60 percent for low-level employees, employee attraction, and retention is a top issue for the hospitality industry. Executives and general managers must balance the industry’s relatively low wages with training and management track programs. As well, trained employees increase customer satisfaction.
- Gaining customer insights: Hospitality organization have large volumes of data on their customers’ behavior, but they don’t necessarily have the right tools to interpret that data or know what to do with it. Data about customers and their behavior history, combined with their social media activity data, can be analyzed and help the business add value to the guest experience.
- Changing business models: Today’s digital consumers are creating a sense of urgency for hospitality organizations to take the last decade of digital marketing activities and reorganize, add new skills, formalize processes, and build out an operation that can exploit data and technology. Funding innovation and guest engagement means that cost reduction is critical. In addition, the platform for the development and delivery of business applications should support the customers’ expectations of the travel process. A key example is the need for enhancing Internet-based passenger reservation systems.
Solution scenarios in the Hospitality Sector
Providing your mobile employees with access to productivity tools and customer and product information from the guest property can help them to engage more effectively. With employee engagement solution from iLink Systems, you can empower your staff to do their best work and spend the maximum amount of time driving revenue, improving customer service, and remaining compliant with corporate policies and procedures.
Related customer challenges
- Digital shoppers
- Sales growth
- Employee productivity
- Windows devices
- SQL Server
Offer the most comprehensive data platform to help hospitality customers realize the value of their data dividend by combining diverse data streams, using new data analytics tools, delivering data insights to more people within the organization, and improving the speed of data processing and timeliness of access to data. With unmatched breadth across the enterprise from IT to the office worker, iLink Systems has the right solutions to make big data actionable for organizations and deliver the broadest benefits across an organization with data insights.
Related customer challenges
- Gaining customer insights
- Changing business models
- Providing personal experiences
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Intelligent Systems Services
- Microsoft data platform
Productivity through Office 365 for Hotel Staff
Office 365 enables productivity on demand through mobile, social, and collaborative work experiences. Your employees gain familiar, intuitive enterprise-class tools that work anywhere they work – on PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. And with Office 365 cloud-based services, you’ll save time managing IT while your employees quickly deliver on your business goals.
Office 365 can help your Hotel Staff…
- Access experts and information to provide superior guest services and improve guest loyalty.
- Share service tips and guest feedback amongst colleagues and across hotel properties to enable staff to improve the guest experience.
- Manage operational tasks and HR processes online to improve employee satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
Impact your business with Office 365 Kiosk & Yammer
- Gain anytime access to vital company information in one place (hotel procedures, service manuals, event configurations, marketing campaigns, promotion details…)
- Interact socially to share service tips, expertise and guest feedback across hotels and regions (best practices, event plans, up/cross-sell opportunities…)
- Search knowledgebase for timely answers to guest inquiries (guest FAQs, marketing /promotion content…)
- Build sense of community to help retain & attract your best employees
- receipt (weather alerts, HR communications…)
- Empower store associates to interact socially and provide bottom-up feedback to share with coworkers, management and corporate (Ask the expert social groups, service tips, guest feedback, new service ideas…)
- Bring your intranet to life and empower employees to easily find content (company news, executive blogs, training content…)
- Send and receive emails from company-sponsored employee mailboxes from work/home/mobile