Why is Ticketing Framework important in today’s IT?
The increase in the complexity of IT footprint in most companies has resulted in significant increase in the number of tickets/issues (Ticketing Systems) created per day. It is estimated that more than half of the tickets are now created by automated processes and/or are repeat tickets. The cost of processing repeats tickets itself would be Millions of $/months. The current process results in longer Mean-Time-To-Resolve (MTTR) times. The troubleshooting requires manually looking into past ticket work-done logs, resulting in longer MTTR and hence, increased operational cost. Operational delays caused by human intervention can result in loss of service and customer churn.
Companies today are seeking tools to predict customer behavior/actions, to help them prioritize interactions and reduce churn. That’s where iLink’s Ticketing Systems Framework is just the solution you need to stay ahead! iLink’s Ticketing Framework is an open, flexible and scalable solution designed to enable real-time visibility into the current state of operations (through trouble tickets and open issues) for an organization. It also uses Machine Learning to enable “resolution prediction”, “zero touch” ticket closure and automation of downstream processes.
About iLink Ticketing Systems Framework
An intelligent solution, utilizing latest and greatest data processing techniques, to help companies get real-time visibility into their operational (IT, PMO, Sales, etc) health and take necessary remediation steps.
The framework includes streamlined approach to:
- Data collection & pre-processing
- Data Visualization
- Petabyte Scale
- Self-service BI (Slide & Dice)
- Model Training, Testing and Deployment
- Text Analytics
- Service Oriented and Open standards based (integration with LOB apps)
Any industry vertical that uses a ticketing system to track trouble resolution. For Example:
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
Features & Benefits:
- Speed: Customers can expect quick responses even with less support staff. Accelerate ticket resolution times – reduce Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) with an 80 to 85% accuracy.
- Increase Efficiency: The solution is designed to reduce manual human intervention in ticket resolution by keeping each request sorted by customers and rank them by their level of importance or time.
- Improve customer satisfaction and reduce churn
- It can help you leverage the cloud – minimal investment to get started
- Root-cause analysis
- Slice & Dice capability on the current open/closed tickets
- Geo-density analysis (to identify regional bottlenecks).
- Temporal analysis to identify seasonal trends.
- Open “standards based” data ingestion from various sources:
- BMC Remedy
- Microsoft Dynamics/xRM
- Role-based access
- Streamlined downstream processes automation (Example- Technician Dispatch, SLA Review
- Analyze tickets with stunning, interactive data visualizations, and live real-time dashboards.