The advent of cloud computing is forcing companies to re-evaluate their IT strategy. The following are a few scenarios in which companies find themselves today with respect to “Cloud Computing” adoption:
- You are an ISV or Enterprise with significant investment in Microsoft Technologies.
- You are trying to find ways to scale-up and scale-down based on user load, ensure high availability and performance by utilizing a world class infrastructure, and streamline your infrastructure and tightly manage your costs
- You want to focus on adding value for your customers as opposed to managing large IT infrastructure and server farms.
- You have heard about cloud computing models such as SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IAS (Infrastructure as a Service), and would like to explore their relevance to your offerings.
- You want to explore how Azure, “Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform,” will impact your existing solution portfolio and IT planning.
- You want to extend your current offerings to the cloud by utilizing the Microsoft skillset that already exists in the company.
Attend this event to get an overview of cloud computing, understand key concepts behind Azure – Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform, and get guidance on how to take the next steps and other considerations when moving your applications to the cloud.
Agenda for the event:
- 9.30 AM: Registration and networking
- 10.00 AM: Welcome address: Sree Balaji, CEO of iLink Systems
- 10.30 AM: Introduction to Cloud and Business Value – Alita Larkin, Azure Solution Specialist, Northwest District, Microsoft
- 11.00 AM: What workloads are moving to the Cloud and Why are they moving? – Piyush Prakash, Practice Director at iLink Systems
- 11.30 AM: Pick up Box Lunch
- 11.45 AM: Cloud + 3 Screens: Windows Phone 7, Silverlight and Azure – Piyush Prakash, Practice Director at iLink Systems
- 12:00 PM: Demo’s and Cloud Offering – iLink Systems
- 12.30 PM: Offers from Microsoft & iLink; Q&A session
- 12.45 PM: Event close
Date : 4th Nov 2010
Time : 9.30 AM – 12.45 PM PST
MSFT Executive Conf room,
Building 1, 1065 La Avenida, Mountain View, CA, 94043
Parking is Free
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.
iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.
iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.
iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.