Windows 8 Preview with iLink cloud computing frameworks.
Join iLink Systems and Microsoft for our Monthly CIO Exclusive Briefing at the Microsoft Store in Bellevue Square Mall on Aug 10th, 2012
This briefing event will provide you a preview of Windows 8 with frameworks developed by iLink in various domains and introduces other latest technologies used such as Office365, SQL Server 2012, PowerView, SharePoint 2010, Azure, Metro UI and Windows Phone “Mango” and outline best practices to improve your business processes using these technologies.
Key Benefits of joining this meeting:
- Learn about Windows 8 and Cloud
- Learn about iLink Frameworks
- Learn how you could reduce time for adoption and time to market
- Cost benefits due to using iLink frameworks
Attend this event to find how iLink’s 30+ frameworks can be used to tackle your current business challenges. These frameworks are near-complete solutions that offer reduced time to market, best practices, reduced solution delivery cost, and Improved ROI. Here are few examples of the real-life scenarios that will be demonstrated during the event:
Mobility and Azure
- Promise of HTML 5, Windows 8 “Slate” Features and Metro UI
- Key reasons to migrate to Windows 8 and compelling demos for these features.
Office 365 Intranet
- iLink Intranet framework helps streamline
- HR processes – absence and vacation requests, employee activities, self-services benefits, employee training, job requisitions and interviews.
- PMO – Central management of project portfolio, Risk management, interactive reporting on project metrics, Task management with outlook/calendar integration
- IT operations – call center, help desk, inventory tracking, IT team workspace, lending library, physical asset tracking, room and equipment reservations
- 09.00 AM: Windows 8 and cloud Capabilities
- 10:00 AM: Coffee break
- 10:30 AM: iLink Frameworks
- 11:00 AM: Demos
- 11:30 AM: lunch and deeper discussion on your needs
Date : 10th Aug 2012
Time : 09.00 AM – 12.30 PM PST
Microsoft Store inside the Bellevue Square Mall
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.
iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.
iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.
iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.