One of the 10 breakthrough technologies for 2019 as envisioned by Bill Gates in the MIT Technology Review’s list of inventions that will change the world for the better, is Smooth-talking AI Assistants. With the continued maturity of underlying technologies around speech synthesis and natural language processing, organizations are confidently making the shift from the Chatbots – that provided answers to simple commands, to Smart Assistants that lets one have more engaging conversations with them to get things done, achieve better customer experience and gain operational efficiencies.
Conversational AI based solutions with Language as the Interface is now becoming a key component of the digital transformation journey for any modern enterprise. In this event, we will help you unravel the nuances of Conversational AI with various use case possibilities that could benefit your organization, with direct bottom-line impact.
Let’s start the Conversation.
Why you should attend?
- Learn how different organizations have successfully integrated Conversational Interfaces in their digital journey to create a modern omni-channel user experience for their customers.
- Grow your business with a focused strategy to take your products and services to digital native millennials with effective BOTs in Messaging Apps and Smart Speakers.
- Learn more on optimizing modern day business operations with Conversational AI powered virtual agents to improve operational efficiency, productivity and reduce operating costs.
- With Language as the Interface, we will show you how concepts around social dynamics becomes a key component of effective conversation design.
- Gain a firm understanding of the underlying technology ecosystem where we help demystify the modern Conversational AI technology frameworks.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for Conversational technologies to create awareness and drive business outcomes within your organization.
09.50 AM - 10.00 AM
Welcome and Registration
10.00 AM - 10.15 AM
About iLink Systems & Purpleslate
10.15 AM - 11.15 AM
Create a modern day omni-channel experience with Conversational AI technologies
11.15 AM - 11.30 AM
11.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Drive business outcomes with hand-picked case studies and demos on different industry verticals
12.30 PM - 01.00 PM
Lunch, Networking and Q&A
Date : 01st Nov 2019
Time : 10:00 AM – 01.00 PM CDT
Who should attend: CTO/CIO/COO | IT Department Heads | VP/Director/Manager of Software | VP/Director/Manager of Product | VP/Director of R&D | VP/Director/Manager of Engineering | Product/Program/Project Manager | Business Decision Makers
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India.