How we will invent the Future?
One of the breakthrough technologies that was picked by none other than Bill Gates as ‘The Inventions that will change the world for better’ is ‘Smooth Talking AI Assistants.’
Add Conversational AI to your Digital Transformation journey with a Language Interface with deeper understanding of natural language and that provide better accuracy and context. Make the transition from chatbots that can respond to simple commands to a Smart Assistant with whom you can have an engaging conversation.
Why you should attend?
- Leverage Conversational AI to create a modern omni-channel experience including Language Interfaces and Chatbots. We will show you how.
- Learn how different organizations have successfully integrated Conversational Interfaces in their digital journey to create a modern omni-channel experience for their customers.
- Grow your business with a focused strategy to take your products and services to digital native millennials with effective BOTs in Messaging Apps and Smart Speakers.
- Learn more on optimizing modern day business operations with Conversational AI powered virtual agents to improve operational efficiency, productivity and reduce operating costs.
- Gain a firm understanding of the underlying technology ecosystem where we help demystify the modern Conversational AI technology frameworks.
- With Language is the Interface, we will show you how concepts around social dynamics becomes a key component of effective conversation design.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for Conversational technologies to create awareness, improve user experience and drive business outcomes within your organization.
Who should attend: CTO/CIO/COO | IT Department Heads | VP/Director/Manager of Software | VP/Director/Manager of Product | VP/Director of R&D | VP/Director/Manager of Engineering | Product/Program/Project Manager | Business Decision Makers
- 09.50 AM - 10.00 AM
Welcome and Registration
- 10.00 AM - 10.15 AM
About iLink Systems & Purpleslate
- 10.15 AM - 11.15 AM
Create a modern day omni-channel experience with Conversational AI technologies
- 11.15 AM - 11.30 AM
- 11.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Drive business outcomes with hand-picked case studies and demos on different industry verticals
- 12.30 PM - 01.00 PM
Lunch, Networking and Q&A
Date : 13th Feb 2020
Time : 10:00 AM – 01.00 PM EST
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Partner event where items of value, which will include food and beverage, will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics counsel to verify that you are permitted to participate in this event and receive items that may be offered. All Services shall be treated as Microsoft Confidential Information unless otherwise designated by Microsoft. The supplier will not highlight competitive solutions as part of the Events.
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India.