Join an exclusive briefing jointly hosted by Microsoft and iLink Systems in Houston on April 3rd, 2015. In this briefing, you will learn how you can best leverage Office 365, SharePoint 2013, Windows 8, Power BI and Microsoft’s Enterprise Social tools in various capacities for:
- Employee Engagement: Create impactful collaboration and social engagement within the Enterprise to drive employee productivity.
- Social Tools: Facebook and Twitter adoption has grown to billions in such short period of time. Learn about the social tools that can similarly drive adoption of portals within the enterprise.
- Mobility and Productivity: Gain efficiencies and increased productivity through Office 365 and mobile applications interacting with your SharePoint backend.
- Content Management: Enterprise content management and discovery.
- Collaboration: To simplify the way your people communicate, share, integrate with social tools, communities of interest, employee engagement, etc.
- LOB and B2B Integration: Line of business applications such as Project Management Office, Case and Matter Management for improved cross-group productivity and efficiencies.
- Power BI: Extract meaningful and highly insightful BI, Trends and Analytics to gain business insight. Self-Service BI removing dependency on IT.
Attend this event, to find how iLink’s 60+ frameworks can help in meeting your current business challenges, increase business productivity, make more informed decisions and reap the desired ROI. These frameworks are near-complete solutions that incorporate best practices and offer reduced time to market, reduced solution delivery cost and improved ROI. You will also see real-life demos of iLink frameworks targeting various domains.
Key Benefits of attending the event:
- Firsthand experience in understanding the unleashed power of Office 365 and SharePoint 2013 for collaboration, content management, Process automation, interactive and Self-Service BI, and LOB applications.
- Learn how Enterprise Social tools can significantly accelerate adoption, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Learn how you could reduce time for adoption and time to market by using iLink Frameworks.
- See real life examples of similar and relevant solutions.
Date : 3rd Apr 2015
Time : 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM CST
Microsoft Office, One Briar Lake Plaza 2000 W.
Sam Houston Parkway S,#350 Houston, TX.
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.
iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.
iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.
iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.