Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and beyond
iLink, in joint hands with Microsoft, is sponsoring a half day event on the topic “Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and beyond” at Bellevue WA on May 20th, 2010.
Now more than ever, organizations are under tremendous pressure to optimize their IT, HR and sales operations in order to increase their overall efficiency and reduce cost. This half day event will help your organization understand best practices to improve processes using the latest suite of Microsoft technologies including SharePoint 2010, Dynamics CRM, SQL Server 2008, Silverlight 4.0 and Azure:
- Sales and marketing – email communication, competitive analysis site, contact management, integrated marketing campaign, product marketing requirements, sales lead pipeline.
- HR processes – absence and vacation requests, employee activities, self-services benefits, employee training, job requisitions and interviews.
- IT operations – call center, help desk, inventory tracking, IT team workspace, lending library, physical asset tracking, room and equipment reservations.
Lunch Event Agenda:
- 11.00 AM – 11.30 AM: Introductions and lunch
- 11.30 AM – 11.45 AM: Welcome by Sree Balaji, CEO of iLink Systems
- 11.45 AM – 12.15 PM: Edward Lux, VP of Technology at ChemPoint and Sayee Vaitheesvaran, Manager of Software Development at ChemPoint
- 12.15 PM – 12.45 PM: Looking under the hood of various solution frameworks by Piyush Prakash, Practice Manager,iLink Systems
- 12.45 PM – 1.00 PM: Closing Notes by Chris Bacich, Partner Account Manager, Northwest SMS&P, Microsoft Corporation
- 1.00 PM – 2.00 PM: Demo of specific solutions in the Sales, Marketing, IT Ops and HR areas
- 2.00 PM – 2.15 PM: Feedback and drawing for a Netbook
Date : 20th May 2010
Time : 11. 00 AM PST
MSFT Civica office, 205 108th Ave NE,
4th Floor (South elevator), Bellevue, WA 98004
Parking is Free
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.
iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.
iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.
iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.