Mobilizing the O&G Field and Office Workers – O&G Windows 8 Apps on Mobile Devices & Leveraging SharePoint 2010/2013 for critical organization needs – Put social to work, take SharePoint on the go and discover an all new way to sync, communicate and organize people and content within your organization.
Join an exclusive briefing jointly hosted by iLink Systems and Microsoft at the Microsoft MTC in Dubai on Oct 24th, 2013. You will learn how Microsoft’s customers have increased productivity multi-fold by adopting Windows 8 Apps on mobile devices to perform their day-to-day work activities; in conjunction with traditional desktops and laptops. This event will also provide valuable insights into
- The new capabilities of the SharePoint 2013 platform
- Leveraging SharePoint for functional area processes automation, Enterprise content management and discovery, Trends and Analytics
- Using SharePoint as a platform to build effective Line of Business and B2B applications
- Manage complex workflows, gain efficiencies and increase productivity by using Windows 8 Apps integrated with your SharePoint 2010/2013 backend
Specific to O&G, iLink Systems has built a Windows 8 Apps which we call our “Mobile O&G Accelerator”. iLink’s Mobile O&G Accelerator was developed for an “On the move Oil/Gas Wells Performance Manager”, Oil/Gas Compliance Administrator and Oil/Gas Technician. The goal of iLink’s Oil & Gas Accelerator is to provide REAL TIME intelligence on the Performance of Oil/Gas wells AND take PROACTIVE corrective action before critical thresholds are breached. Said corrective actions include creating a trouble ticket, assigning AND dispatching a Technician to fix a problem and avert catastrophes.
You will also learn how iLink’s clients – such as yourself – have used iLink’s 50+ Frameworks to solve their current business challenges. Frameworks are near-complete software assets built using Microsoft technologies. These Frameworks offer reduced time to market, reduced solution delivery cost, and Improved ROI. You will also see real-life demos of iLink Windows 8 based frameworks targeting various problem statements across industry domains.
Key Benefits of attending the event:
- Learn how Microsoft and iLink O&G customers are increasing productivity using iLink’s Mobile O&G Accelerator based upon Windows 8 Apps.
- The iLink O&G Accelerator Roadmap; including Data Capture and Downstream O&G capabilities.
- Firsthand experience in understanding the unleashed power of SharePoint 2013/O365 for collaboration, content management, Process automation, interactive and self-service BI, and LOB applications.
- Learn how you could reduce time for adoption and time to market by using iLink Frameworks.
- Case Studies and client successes.
Date : 24th Oct 2014
Time : 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM GST
Majestic/5323 Room,5th Floor, 11 Times Square,
Microsoft Corporation, New York, NY 10036.
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.
iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.
iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.
iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.