Join an exclusive briefing jointly hosted by Microsoft and iLink Systems in New Jersey on Jun 24th, 2016. In this briefing, you will learn how you can best leverage Office 365, SP Online and Azure for:
- Employee Engagement: Create impactful collaboration and social engagement within the Enterprise to drive Employee productivity.
- Collaboration: To simplify the way your employees communicate, share, engage, integrate with social tools, communities of interest etc.
- LoB and B2B Integration: Line of Business applications such as Employee Onboarding, PMO, IT Help Desk, Procurement, Vacation Central etc. and integration with CRM applications / Power BI for improved cross-group productivity and efficiencies.
- Content Management: Enterprise Content Management and Discovery.
- Mobility and Productivity: Gain efficiencies and increased productivity through Responsive Office 365 applications.
- Managed Infrastructure: Leverage the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) offerings on Azure to extend your infrastructure.
Attend this event, to find how iLink’s Next Generation Intranet Product “HUB” and Line of Business add-ons, Office 365 Migration Framework, Storage Optimizer for Office 365, Office 365 manager can help in meeting your current business challenges, increase business productivity, make more informed decisions and reap the desired ROI. Also, learn how to leverage the Azure IaaS offerings to manage, leverage and evolve your infrastructure.
These frameworks and products are near-complete solutions that incorporate best practices and offer reduced time to market, reduced solution delivery cost and improved ROI. You will also see demos of iLink frameworks and products as well as real-life case studies targeting various domains.
Key Benefits of attending the event:
- Firsthand experience in understanding the unleashed power of Office 365 and SharePoint Online for collaboration, content management, and LOB applications.
- Learn how Enterprise Social tools can significantly accelerate adoption, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Learn how iLink’s Office 365 Migration Framework can help you migrate easily to Office 365 in a planned and managed fashion.
- See real life examples of similar and relevant solutions.
- Learn about how you can leverage the various IaaS offerings on Azure and increase your SLAs while reducing your TCO.
Date : 24th Jun 2016
Time : 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM EDT
Microsoft Office, 101 Wood Avenue South, Suite 900
Metro Park 101, Iselin, NJ 08830.
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.