Join an exclusive briefing jointly hosted by Microsoft and iLink Systems in Tampa on June 10th, 2016. In this briefing, you will learn, how best you can:
- Understand how you can move to Office 365 and/or get the most out of your existing Office 365 subscription using iLink’s re-usable solutions and accelerators.
- Learn how you can benefit from various iLink’s frameworks and accelerators, including:
- iLink HUB “Office 365 based Intranet Solution” : Are you wondering how to leverage the various components of Office 365 (say One Drive, Yammer, SharePoint, Power BI etc.) in a cohesive way such that it has a direct impact on employee collaboration and productivity? Look no further – iLink HUB is an intranet solution that is developed to provide a complete experience of all office 365 features in a connected way, thereby increasing employee collaboration and satisfaction. Additionally HUB helps improve adoption of Office 365 features and helps realize sooner ROI on your Office 365 investments.
- iLink Storage Optimizer for Office 365: All Office 365 plans have defined storage limits and shared quota storage. Have you thought about how you are going to manage the ever increasing storage requirement on Office 365? What is your storage management strategy for Office 365? iLink Storage Optimizer is created to help manage your Office 365 Storage effectively. Storage Optimizer helps offline management of your Office 365 specific storage data while still meeting your organizational compliance needs.
- iLink Office 365 Manager: Do you have answers to questions like – How many licenses in my tenant are actively used? , As an executive/Office 365 Admin, is there a place where I can see the complete statistics and usage information of my Office 365 subscription? iLink Office 365 Manager is an answer for the same. Have complete insight into what is going on with your office 365 environment and subscription through iLink Office 365 Manager thereby allowing you to optimize, reduce costs and improve adoption strategies.
- Leverage the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) offerings on Azure to extend your infrastructure.
Attend this event to get first-hand knowledge about Azure, Office 365, iLink’s services and iLink solution accelerators which are a collection of reusable tools, technologies and processes that can help optimize your Office 365 and Azure and provide value added solutions to your end user.
Key Benefits of attending the event:
- Learn about how you can leverage the various IaaS offerings on Azure and increase your SLAs while reducing your TCO.
- Deep Dive into how you can move to Office 365 solutions like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, One Drive for Business etc.
- Learn about the various design options for moving to Office 365 and managing Office 365
- Get access to a large collection of reusable code, tools & templates; and other exclusive offers from iLink and Microsoft.
To learn more about iLink’s infrastructure and Office 365 offerings, please go to the following URL: https://www.ilink-systems.com/Services/Infrastructure-Services and https://www.ilink-systems.com/Solutions/Office-365-Solutions
Event Agenda[stm_company_history][stm_company_history_item year=”09:00 AM – 09:30 AM” title=”Welcome and Registration”][stm_company_history_item year=”09:30 AM – 10:00 AM” title=”Azure, Office 365 & your Infrastructure – An Overview”][stm_company_history_item year=”10:00 AM – 10:30 AM” title=”Manage Office 365 – Tools and Techniques – Demo”][stm_company_history_item year=”10:30 AM – 10:45 AM” title=”Coffee, Tea Break”][stm_company_history_item year=”10:45 AM – 11:30 AM” title=”iLink HUB – Fast Track into SharePoint Online – Demo”][stm_company_history_item year=”11:30 AM – 12:00 PM” title=”Move to O365 – Migration Options and Solutions”][stm_company_history_item year=”12:00 PM – 01:00 PM” title=”Lunch and deeper discussion on your needs”][/stm_company_history]
Date : 10th Jun 2016
Time : 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM EDT
Microsoft Office (Treasure Island)
5426 Bay Center Dr., Suite 700, Tampa, FL 33609.
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.