iLink, in joint hands with Microsoft, is sponsoring a half day event on the topic “Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and other processes using latest Microsoft Technology such as SharePoint 2010, Azure, BPOS, FAST and Dynamics CRM” at Waukesha, WI on Oct 7th Thursday, 2010 from 8.00 AM to 11.30 AM CT
Now more than ever, organizations are under tremendous pressure to optimize their IT, HR and sales operations in order to increase their overall efficiency and reduce cost. This event will help you understand Microsoft latest technology stack including SharePoint 2010, Silverlight 4.0, FAST, Windows Azure, etc; and outline best practices to improve your business processes using these technologies. Here are few examples of the real-life scenarios that will be demonstrated during the event:
- Sales and marketing – email communication, competitive analysis site, contact management, integrated marketing campaign, product marketing requirements, sales lead pipeline.
- HR processes – absence and vacation requests, employee activities, self-services benefits, employee training, job requisitions and interviews.
- IT operations – call center, help desk, inventory tracking, IT team workspace, lending library, physical asset tracking, room and equipment reservations.
We will also give an overview of cloud computing, understand key concepts behind Azure – Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform, and get guidance on how to take the next steps and other considerations when moving your applications to the cloud.
- 8.00 AM – 8.30 AM : Registration, Networking and Breakfast
- 8.30 AM – 8.45 AM : Welcome by Sree Balaji, CEO of iLink Systems
- 8.45 AM – 9.15 AM : Looking under the hood of latest Microsoft Technology Stack, and iLink’s various solution frameworks by Piyush Prakash at iLink Systems
- 9.15 AM – 9.45 AM : Overview of Azure – Microsoft Cloud Computing Platform
- 9.45 AM – 10.00 AM : Break
- 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM : Demo of specific solutions in the Sales, Marketing, IT Operations and HR areas
- 11.00 AM – 11.15 AM : Closing Notes by Keith Guenther, Business Productivity Solution Specialist, Microsoft Corporation
- 11.15 AM – 11.30 AM : Feedback and drawing for a Netbook
Who should attend:
- VP/Director/Manager of Software
- VP/Director/Manager of Product
- VP/Director of R&D
- VP/Director/Manager of Engineering
- IT Director/Manager
Date : 7th Oct 2010
Time : 8.00 AM to 11.30 AM CT
Microsoft Conf Room MWD WI MPR,
N19 W24133 Riverwood Dr., Suite 150,Waukesha, WI 53188
Parking is Free
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.