iLink and Microsoft are sponsoring a half day event on the topic “Optimizing your IT Operations, Sales, Marketing, and HR Using SQL Server Denali, SQL Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010, and More.” at Bellevue, WA on Oct 25th Tuesday, 2011 from 8.30 AM to 12.00 PM PST.
Now more than ever, organizations are under tremendous pressure to optimize their IT, HR and sales operations in order to increase their overall efficiency and reduce cost. This event will help you understand Microsoft latest technology stack including SQL Server Denali, SQL Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010, Azure, BPOS, FAST and Dynamics CRM etc; and outline best practices to improve your business processes using these technologies. Here are few examples of the real-life scenarios that will be demonstrated during the event:
- Sales and marketing – email communication, competitive analysis site, contact management, integrated marketing campaign, product marketing requirements, sales lead pipeline.
- HR processes – absence and vacation requests, employee activities, self-services benefits, employee training, job requisitions and interviews.
- IT operations – call center, help desk, inventory tracking, IT team workspace, lending library, physical asset tracking, room and equipment reservations.
Attend this event to find how iLink’s 30+ frameworks can be used to tackle your current business challenges. These frameworks are near-complete solutions that offer reduced time to market, best practices, reduced solution delivery cost, and Improved ROI. In this event we will be focusing on three frameworks that support Collaboration, Ticketing Systems, Business Intelligence, Dashboards and Content Management.
- 8.30 AM – 8:45 AM : Registration, Networking and Breakfast
- 8:45 AM – 9.00 AM : Welcome by Sree Balaji, CEO of iLink Systems
- 9.00 AM – 9:15 AM : Introduction to Microsoft Technologies – by Eugene Onishi, Microsoft Account Technology Strategist
- 9.15 AM – 10.00 AM : Looking under the hood of latest Microsoft Technology Stack with Self-service BI, Operations Tracking, and Legal Case Management frameworks by Ravi
- Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems
- 10.00 AM – 10.15 AM : Break
- 10.15 AM – 11.15 AM : Demo of specific solutions in the Sales, Marketing, IT Operations and HR areas by Ravi Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems
- 11.15 AM – 11.30 AM : Closing Notes by Chris Bacich, Partner Account Manager, Northwest SMS&P, Microsoft Corporation
- 11.30 AM – 12:00 PM : Feedback and drawing for a Xbox!
Date : 25th Oct 2011
Time : 08.30 AM – 12.00 PM PST
MSFT Civica office, 205 108th Ave NE,
4th Floor (South elevator), Bellevue, WA
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.