How we will invent the Future?
To stay ahead of rapid changes in the manufacturing industry, you’ll need to access digital readiness and acumen to integrate IT & operations technology for a stronger manufacturing operation.
IoT has the capability to provide complete end-to-end visibility to the process and plant operations. This is a game changer for a product line delivering faster timelines and go to market strategies to assure optimal resources utilization.
- 08.30 AM - 08.45 AM
iLink Intro & Who We Are
- 08.45 AM - 09.00 AM
About Industrial IoT vertical
- 09.00 AM - 09.35 AM
Introduction to ThingWorx and Dashboard development
- 09.35 AM - 09.45 AM
- 09.45 AM - 10.00 AM
Date : 17th June 2020
Time : 08.30 AM – 10.00 AM PST
Who Should Attend?
- CIOs & CXOs who want to drive changes within their organizations with IIoT
- Production Managers responsible for driving plant productivity
- Operations Leads looking for ways to increase efficiency and connectivity
- IIoT Thought leaders and Enablers
- Key Team member helping the above.
Why you should attend?
- Learn how to use IoT with plant-floor data to predict and prevent equipment failure, improve reliability, reduce downtime and optimize produce development to lower costs
- Understand how to apply data insights to reduce inspection costs and extend the life of equipment, while detecting and resolving quality issues more efficiently
- Integrate your enterprise asset management with IoT
- Learn how IoT can help improve resource utilization and find the optimum balance between maintenance and operations
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India.