iLink and Microsoft are sponsoring a half day event on the topic ” Windows 8 Preview with iLink cloud computing frameworks.” at Irvine, California on May 1st Tuesday, 2012 from 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM PDT.
Now more than ever, organizations are under tremendous pressure to cut IT spending and increase operational efficiency. This event will provide a preview of Windows 8 with frameworks developed by iLink in various domains and introduces other latest technologies used such as Office365, SQL Server 2012, PowerView, SharePoint 2010, Azure, Metro UI and Windows Phone “Mango”. and outline best practices to improve your business processes using these technologies. Here are few examples of the real-life scenarios that will be demonstrated during the event:
- Sales and marketing – email communication, competitive analysis site, contact management, integrated marketing campaign, product marketing requirements, sales lead pipeline.
- HR processes – absence and vacation requests, employee activities, self-services benefits, employee training, job requisitions and interviews.
- IT operations – call center, help desk, inventory tracking, IT team workspace, lending library, physical asset tracking, room and equipment reservations.
- Mobility – Promise of HTML 5, Windows 8 “Slate” Features and Metro UI.
Attend this event to find how iLink’s 30+ frameworks can be used to tackle your current business challenges. These frameworks are near-complete solutions that offer reduced time to market, best practices, reduced solution delivery cost, and Improved ROI.
- 10.00 AM – 10:30 AM: Registration
- 10:45 AM – 10.50 AM: Welcome by Sree Balaji, CEO, iLink Systems
- 10.50 AM – 11:15 AM: How understanding the customer business requirement is key in designing extensibility into a Windows 8 Application? And Introduction to latest
- Microsoft Technologies such as Metro App solutions using Windows 8, HealthVault, HTML5 and Lync by James Abad, Account Technology Strategist, Microsoft.
- 11.15 AM – 12.00 PM: Looking under the hood of iLink’s Frameworks with latest Microsoft Technology Stack such as Windows 8, Metro style, Mobility,
HTML 5, Office365 by Ravi Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems
- 12.00 PM – 12.45 PM: Lunch and Networking
- 12.45 PM – 1.45 PM: Demo of specific B2C and B2B solutions in HR, Organizational Productivity, Collaboration areas by Ravi Mallikarjuniah, Practice Manager at iLink Systems
- 1.45 PM – 2.00 PM: Closing Notes and Q&A.
Date : 1st May 2012
Time : 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM PDT
Microsoft Conf Room MPR2, 3 Park Plaza Suite 1600 & 1800
Irvine, California 92614.
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.