Join an exclusive briefing jointly hosted by Microsoft and iLink Systems in New York on Oct 11th, 2013. In this briefing, you will learn how you can best leverage SharePoint 2010/2013, O365 in various capacities for:
- Enterprise content management and discovery.
- Collaboration to simplify the way your people communicate, share, integrate with social media, communities of interest, employee engagement, etc.
- Functional area processes automation for improved efficiencies, etc.
- Use as a platform to build effective LOB and B2B applications, as well as integrate with other internal applications.
- Extract meaningful and highly insightful BI, Trends and Analytics to gain business insight. Self-Service BI removing dependency on IT
- Gain efficiencies and increased productivity through mobile applications interacting with your SharePoint 2010/2013 backend
Attend this event to find how iLink’s 60+ frameworks can help in meeting your current business challenges, increase business productivity, make more informed decisions and reap the desired ROI. These frameworks are near-complete solutions that offer reduced time to market, best practices, reduced solution delivery cost, and Improved ROI. You will also see real-life demos of iLink frameworks targeting various domains.
Key Benefits of attending the event:
- Firsthand experience in understanding the unleashed power of SharePoint 2010/2013, O365 for collaboration, content management, Process automation, interactive and self-service BI, and LOB applications.
- Learn how Microsoft customers are increasing productivity using Windows 8 Apps, esp integrated with a SharePoint 2010/2013 backend.
- Learn how you could reduce time for adoption and time to market by using iLink Frameworks.
- See real life examples of similar and relevant solutions.
09:00 AM – 09:30 AM
Welcome and Registration
09:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Understanding the power of SharePoint 2010/2013, O365 for collaboration, Process automation, interactive and self-service BI, and LOB applications.
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Increasing productivity using Windows 8 Apps
10:30 AM – 10:45 AM
Coffee, Tea Break
10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Key concepts discussion, including demo of real-life examples and iLink Frameworks
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Lunch and deeper discussion on your needs
Date : 11th Oct 2013
Time : 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM EST
Microsoft Technology Center (MTC),
1290 Avenue of the Americas, 5th Floor, New York, NY-10104 .
Parking is Free
Your hosts for this event:
–Director, Leading online people search directory.
“iLink understands agile software development. They put together an excellent team for our project and quickly delivered a fully functional product. I am happy to recommend iLink for their product development expertise.”
VP, Leading photonic communications Company.
“iLink has done a fantastic thorough work and met very tight timelines. I will use their services again and I am one happy client.”
Director, Largest national nonprofit organization
“iLink goes above and beyond, working around the clock, to make sure our site is up and running properly. They concern themselves with our overall functionality and have even alerted us when other systems/vendors have failed. They set the standard.”
CXO , Unique online education platform provider company.
“iLink is a passionate company and it cares.”
Director, A foremost IT staffing Company.
“iLink was very responsive, had exceptional skills, and was willing to go the "extra mile" to produce great results.”
Director, Fortune 50 Telecom Company
“This is customer service. I appreciate it!!!”
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of several Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including Health & Life Sciences, Telecom, Government, Education, and Oil & Gas. iLink’s expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston,TX; Atlanta, GA; Chennai, Pune, Trichy – India and Dubai.