Smart Works Analytics
What is Smart Works Analytics?
iLink’s Smart Works tool offers insights into employee productivity for companies leveraging a remote workforce. Our solution automatically classifies the digital work of employees to determine the effort spent and trends.
Solution Framework Overview
iLink offers a tool that automatically classifies digital work activities of your employees to determine effort spent and trends within workflows.
The framework can be used to rapidly build experiences that integrate seamlessly with HCM platforms.
Common Productivity Tracking Goals include:
- Cut Costs
- Reduce wasted time
- Protect against data leaks
- Increase employee engagement
- Spread out workload efficiently
- Increase productivity
iLink’s solution is meant to be extensible, technology-agnostic, and allow for rapid development of employee productivity monitoring experience.
- Highly configurable Activity Monitoring
- Works offline & online
- Can be scaled to large enterprises
- Multi-platform support
- Flexible data pivots for in-depth analysis
- Can be extended to automated timesheet
- Seamless integration with existing HCM
- Scalable NoSQL database