Enable faster time to market, improved collaboration between teams, and a stable and reliable operating environment.
Build Better Products Faster
For companies to succeed it is crucial to innovative rapidly and deliver products that the customers expect. To achieve this you need a clear understanding of the goal and a cross functional team that works collaboratively in alignment with the business requirements. DevOps has been proven to inject a culture of innovation and agility that has helped organization of varying sizes and stages of technological advancement.
iLink DevOps services has helped organizations imbibe this culture and deliver applications with better quality, faster release cycles, gather feedback and iterate continuously to accelerate innovation.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a culture of collaboration between developers and IT operations. DevOps is focused towards continuous optimization of productivity, quality and velocity in every stage of Application lifecycle management.
DevOps Business Outcomes
The adoption of DevOps program by our clients has been shown to
- Improve time to market
- Foster collaboration, engagement and agility
- Stable/reliable operating environment
- Improve operational support and quicker fixes
- Continuous delivery and testing
- Enhance customer experience
- More time to innovate
- Are you able to deliver applications with agility and reliability at the pace of business?
- Are you measuring application lifecycle agility and reliability by deployment frequency, lead time, failure rate, recovery rate and more?
More efficient application lifecycle correlates to Business Success. iLink DevOps services will help you deliver applications with continuous delivery pipeline transformation and operational excellence.
Focus on Speed, Functionality and Innovation with DevOps
Develop and Test Against Production-like Systems
- Develop and test against systems that behave like the production system to see how it behaves and performs well before it’s ready for deployment
- Enable the operations team to see early in the cycle how their environment will behave when it supports the application, thereby allowing them to create a fine-tuned application-aware environment
Deploy with Repeatable, Reliable Processes
- Development and Operations to support an agile (or at least iterative) software development process all the way through to production
- Processes that are iterative, frequent, repeatable, and reliable
- Delivery pipeline that allows for continuous, automated deployment and testing
Monitor and Validate Operational Quality
- Monitor applications earlier in the life cycle through early and frequent automated testing
- Capture and Analyze quality metrics to provide early warnings about operational and quality issues that may occur in production
Amplify Feedback Loops
- Create communication channels that allow all stakeholders to access and act rapidly on feedback
- Get quick feedback and learn rapidly from every action taken
iLink DevOps Services
Assessment & Strategic Planning
We assess your current DevOps practice and understand your areas of concern. Review your current build and deployment processes with our experts. Perform gap analysis and provide a future road map.
DevOps automation is the process of automating environments by scripting and various open source & vendor specific tools. iLink can develop an automation roadmap that outlines your goals, timelines & best approach to automate DevOps.
Regression test your application every time you build and deploy. Find defects early and often. Test automation will provide you that flexibility. iLink can work with you on test automation needs.
Tools: Microsoft test manager, Selenium, QTP, etc.
Provision and configure your application in minutes, DevOps Configuration automation is the key. iLink can work with you on provisioning scripts, bootup scripts and have the application environment in the desired state.
Tools: PowerShell, Chef, Puppet, Salt stack, Ansible, etc
Learn the principles, process, foundation, tools and benefits of DevOps through our free DevOps overview session.
We’re one team. We work collaboratively with our clients as a team to monitor and ensure the health of your applications, infrastructure, process & your continuous deployment pipeline.
Micro services architecture is a software architecture style in which complex applications are composed of independently deployable set of services. The main idea of micro services is to break monolithic applications into smaller and loosely coupled services to achieve better flexibility, deployability, and scalability. Micro services and container are built for each other.
Containers provide the ideal environment for deployment of micro services. Containers are easier to scale horizontally. Break the Monolithic status quo and adopt the container style architecture. iLink can help you create and publish containers to represent specific functional needs or business needs. Once all your functional applications are broken into containers, possibilities are endless.
Release & Deployment Automation
One click build, automated deployment or zero downtime rolling deployment, iLink can work with you on build, release and deployment templates, scripts and process.
Tools: Visual Studio online services, Jenkins, Hudson, Gradle, Grunt, Vagrant, JIRA, etc.