In today’s IT operations it is important to support your employees day or night no matter where they are or what kind of device they’re using. They must be able to get support for their solutions anywhere, anytime and on any device that’s supported by the IT. This poses a significant challenge to IT Teams – the ability to provide round the clock staffing to support the customer and also the staff should have sufficient knowledge on increasing array of technologies and technologies and applications.
iLink provides a solution for this issue through a 24 x 7 Service Desk that would serve as a single point for contact for all IT related user issues. The helpdesk is staffed by highly trained specialists on specific technology areas. The help desk team resolves various end user issues thereby becoming the end to end solution providers for incident management.
iLink’s Help Desk Services provides Level 1 and Level 2 Support for problem tracking and issues resolution. These services include:
- Assisting callers with software support and general use
- Call-logging, triage and call-management services
- Establishing customer-defined escalation procedures
- Monitoring and troubleshooting jobs
Additionally iLink service provides the following benefit:
- 24 x 7 support
- High visibility and resolution of incidents and service requests
- Functional escalation based on incident categorization
- Updated incident status provided to impacted users and stakeholders
- Escalating issues for quicker resolution
- Monthly report generation for audit and analysis.
We strive to achieve cost reduction through call type analysis and recommending process automation solutions and issue fix strategies that will reduce the costing while ensuring higher CSAT and quicker issue resolution.