Small to midsized businesses are faced with the following challenges in running their Enterprise IT division
- Constant increase in cost of resources and technology.
- Delayed service delivery and other inefficiency due to lack of expertise or overwhelmed IT team.
- Retention and retraining IT personnel and keeping them challenged.
iLink understands these challenges faced by Small to midsized businesses, and offers IT BuyOut and Re-badging solution that include
- Evaluating your current Enterprise IT set up (people, software, hardware)
- Paying an appropriate sum for the IT assets (people, software, hardware) over a mutually accepted period of time in lieu of a guaranteed contract towards providing outsourced Enterprise IT service delivery for a mutually agreeable period of time.
- Switching on and off resources with special skills as and when required will provide you with savings compared to hiring these resources as FTEs or as expensive consultants.
- Continuing to maintain the core team of IT professionals within your Enterprise IT team by rebadging them as iLink employees and combining them with current iLink employees with additional skills you require to complete the set of projects in your IT pipeline. This will ensure that we provide good business continuity and eliminate any culture shocks by not vaporizing your IT team overnight.
- Combining our offshore resources with the core onsite personnel to provide an additional cost advantage and ensure round the clock support.
- Looking for ways of saving costs for you by repurposing rebadged employees across our customers over a period of time.