Microsoft Office Business Applications (OBA) are radically changing the way businesses “do business”. OBAs connect Line of Business Systems and Enterprise Applications with the people that use them through the familiar interface of Microsoft tools such as Office SharePoint and Outlook. iLink has been aggressively developing the use of OBAs to help our Clients drive the success of their businesses through better, faster decision making. We invite you to learn why OBAs might be right for you.
Who should attend:
- Chief Information Officers
- Healthcare Administrators
- IT Directors/Managers
- Project Managers
- VP/SVP Information Systems
Your host for this event:
Anand Gaddum, Director – Healthcare Practice, iLink Systems, Inc.
Anand has broad domain knowledge of healthcare with special emphasis on claims and has implemented a number of change initiatives for healthcare organizations.
What to expect:
- Introduction to Office Business Applications (OBA)
- Typical IT problems faced by Healthcare organizations
- Common healthcare OBA solutions – KPIs, ECM, Workflow & BI
- Sample demo – Delivering Real Time Decision Support information for Healthcare organizations via Outlook
- Maximize OBA Benefits – Healthier patients, higher member satisfaction, better clinical quality
About iLink Systems
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Preferred Vendor providing Line of Business application optimization and modernization.
Clients include AT&T, Army National Guard, HP, Microsoft, and U.S. Navy.